We are looking to hire a full-stack engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help us on our mission. Engineering is a critical component of everything we do, and we’re looking for someone with impressive technical skills and strong customer empathy to help grow our team. You’ll play a critical part in building out and scaling up Fellow’s core consumer application, e-commerce store, laboratory information system, and other services to support our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Write quality code – readable, maintainable, reusable, and tested
- Be an active participant in code reviews and help shape our engineering culture
- Ensure performance, reliability, and security in everything you build
- Contribute to technology and strategy decisions
- Play a key role in product development and feature definition
- Work in an environment that supports your personal growth
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years’ experience at a company delivering production code
- Comfort using modern cloud technologies to solve complex problems (we use AWS)
- Database design and optimization skills (we use MySQL)
- Passion for building delightful user experiences and solving complex challenges
- Excellent communication skills that help you collaborate effectively
- Meticulous organizational ability that allows you to iterate quickly
- Intellectual curiosity and a commitment towards self-improvement
- Motivation to make an impact in healthcare
Fellow is an equal opportunity employer. Fellow prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Fellow conforms to both the spirit and the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Work with us!
While currently focused on finding someone with strong experience for our third engineering hire, we are always looking for amazing people. If you're interested in joining the Fellow team, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Please Note: Direct applications only. Fellow does not accept agency resumes.