We are looking to hire a front-end engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help us on our mission to evolve the men’s health landscape. Engineering is a critical component of everything we do, and we’re looking for someone with impressive technical skills and strong customer empathy to help grow our team. You’ll play a critical part in developing Fellow’s public marketing site and core consumer application to support our rapid growth and high bar for customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in product development and feature definition
- Collaborate with a passionate cross-functional team
- Work with Product Design to create and maintain a reusable components library
- Contribute to front-end technology and strategy decisions
- Write quality code – readable, maintainable, reusable, and tested
- Be an active participant in code reviews and help shape our engineering culture
- Ensure performance, reliability, and security in everything you build
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience at a company delivering production code
- Experience using modern front-end technologies and frameworks (we use Typescript, ES6, React, and Gatsby)
- Passion for building delightful user experiences
- Excellent communication skills that help you collaborate effectively
- Meticulous organizational ability that allows you to iterate quickly
- Intellectual curiosity and a commitment towards self-improvement
- Motivation to make an impact in healthcare
Why You’ll Love Working at Fellow
- You’ll work in an environment that supports your personal growth and deeply values mentorship
- You’ll shape the trajectory of a promising startup and have input in key decisions
- We have a great benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, commuter, daily lunch, and more
- We love having fun together! We've been doing weekly virtual games and team-building activities to help stay connected during the pandemic
- We have a great office in San Francisco’s Dogpatch neighborhood
- We have a flexible work schedule and “Work From Anywhere” policy
Fellow is an equal opportunity employer. Fellow prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Fellow conforms to both the spirit and the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Work with us!
While currently focused on finding someone with strong experience and passion for front-end development for our second engineering hire, we are always looking for amazing people. If you're interested in joining the Fellow team, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Please Note: Direct applications only. Fellow does not accept agency resumes.